David, I know you are in God's good care now!! Though the news is really shocking to me, I'm sure God will be watching over your loved ones -- esp Ping & YuenYuen.
We haven't been in contact for so long but you always in mind. Remember back in the CAPCO days that we worked so hard. In most cases, you would be there to send me home. I just took out the little booklet that you all gave it to me when i rolled out the project and go back HK. All the memories, fun time to travel all across TW, all the late night to get the project done... Your treats, your kindness, your knowledge on almost everything, eating, travelling... all the nice places that we all went as a capco AC team....
Dear YuenYuen, You might wonder what your daddy was like one day. Let me assure you that your father was such a kind, helpful, and trust-worthy person. Everyone knowing him I'm sure God is taking special care of You!
May us all reunite in HEAVEN!!
becky from HK
沒有留言:
張貼留言