2008年9月27日

from KANNIE at Beijing

DAVID … I have known you since I was first working in Taiwan in 1996 … It was my first out-of-town assignment … We were all very young during that time … out from school not long ago … first job in Accenture (still called Andersen Consulting at that time) … full of dreams, energy and inspiration … I still remember that we all worked late together in the client site … We had our lunch and dinner together as a big group … We probably seen each other even more than we seen our family … We organized trips every Friday, every weekend … We had a long line of car pool … We went to a lot places on the island, from north to east to south … We tried everything new and exciting … It was the most happiest and memorable time I have ever had in my career life … and YOU, as a great friend, played a very important part in it … All these memories are still very fresh to me, just like they were happening yesterday … When I know about your accident, these past memories just like a re-play of movie in my head … I still remember that you, me, Stanley and Winnie played 叠叠乐 during the company outing in Taidong … I still remember you, me, Stanley and Bob spent a great vacation in Hong Kong … I think I had planned the most tight and hectic trip for us … We went to a lot of tourist spots in Hong Kong – the Peak, the Ocean Park, the Repulse Bay, the Stanley Market, the island, the shopping malls … We tried many different types of food … We walked a lot every day and every night that you even had to buy a new pair of comfortable shoes … You like shopping a lot, especially the strange items … I still remember you bought a strange umbrella from 上海滩 … All these, seems they were just happening yesterday … and you seems still be so close to us … Last time I see you was when you came to Beijing for a training and you visited our home … and we still said we will meet again in the New Year time … Still cannot believe this happened … L Life is short … we really have to cherish everyday we have … No worry, you have a lot of great friends and colleagues around and we will definitely give our full supports to your beloved wife and son … rest in peace ...

from KANNIE at Beijing.

沒有留言: