2008年9月25日

To David. From NY.

It’s been a few days after I heard you left us, but I still can’t believe what happened.

I still remember the time in sophomore when we rode on the motorcycles and chased each other between college of Law campus and NTU main campus to catch classes and excurricular activities. In college, you are always a rational, energetic and optimistic friend although sometimes stubborn. I can’t believe God brought you away from us so early.

It had been an extremely tough week in New York for me before knowing your news. Your sudden leave shocked me even more and reminded me again how precious and fragile life is. I believe you, resting peacefully in Heaven, will bless your family and friends. I also believe family and friends will remember your spirit and cherish every minute of life.

You and your family are in my prayers.


Lien-jen

沒有留言: