送上一首我們都喜愛的歌曲
希望你在天堂常常想念我們
Tears In Heaven
by Eric Clapton and Will Jennings
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
你還記得我的名字嗎? 如果我在天堂遇見你 我們還能一如過往嗎? 如果我在天堂遇見你
I must be strong And carry on,
'Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven.
我一定得剛強壯膽
續續我的人生 因我知
我不屬於天堂這兒
Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
你會緊握住我的手嗎? 如果我在天堂遇見你 你會扶持我站起來嗎? 如果我在天堂遇見你
I'll find my way
Through night and day,
'Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven.
我會找到我的方式
度過每個黑夜白晝 因為我知道我不能
在天堂這兒逗留
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please, begging please.
時間總消磨人的意志 時間總頓挫人的尊嚴 時間總破碎人的心腸讓你不得不謙卑乞求 謙卑乞求
Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven.
跨越那道門之後
我確信將有平安 而我深知在天堂
絕不再有人哭泣
大一時台大團契烏來退修會


沒有留言:
張貼留言